This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
By accessing or using the Service, you fully agree to all the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, or our other policies and practices, you must not use the Service. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Service after such changes are made is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for updates.
This Policy applies to information we collect: (1) on this Site; (2) in any electronic communication between you and the Service; (3) through any mobile or desktop application (if any and when available) you download, which provides off-browser interaction between you and this Site; and (4) when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
This Policy does NOT apply to information collected by: (1) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or service operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or (2) any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any service, application, or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Service.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT INCLUDES PERSONAL...
We collect information directly and voluntarily from you when you use the Service. We consider the information we collect in two broad categories: “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.”
a. Personal Information. Personal Information is generally information that can be used to identify you, either by itself or in conjunction with other information, which may be Non-Personal Information. Personal Information includes, without limitation:
● Your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
● Your credit card information and billing address;
● Information and content that you provide or upload for use in connection with the Service, which may include photographs, data, text, graphics, audio recordings, or other information; and
● Demographic information such as date of birth, gender, and geographic area, when that information is linked to other Personal Information or Non-Personal Information that allows that individual to be identified.
*The preceding list of information we may collect is illustrative, not exhaustive.
b. Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information includes information that is about you but does not identify you personally, such as, without limitation:
● Anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect;
● Referring/exit pages and URLs; and
● Preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
We may also collect information from you that is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details, including but not limited to:
● Browser or platform type,
● Internet connection,
● Equipment used to access the Service,
● Language preference, referring site,
● Additional websites requested, and
● The date and time of each user’s request.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or the practices of this Site, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.